Scope of Supply
Training in Protection Automation and Control (PAC) systems.
The general subjects for training are the following:
- Electrical studies, with software tools for electrical grid model and simulation
- Protection, metering, supervision, control and automation systems
CJR Renewables core business is the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of renewable power plants. CJR has more than 11 GW implemented, in more than 24 countries (more information on https://www.cjr-renewables.com/pt/).
ENGIPROT developed a training program focused on this market. The training included a theoretical and a practical component, with the presentation of several study cases.
Example of some subjects:
- Protection functions for Medium Voltage feeders
- Differential protection
- Distance protection and teleprotection schemes
- Power flow and short circuit studies
- Protection Coordination Study
- Grid code compliance study
- CT and VT design
- PAC systems and architecture
- Fault analysis
The training had a duration of 30 hours, and the format was webinar, by video-conference.
Due to ENGIPROT large experience, performing tests, configurations and commissioning, and back-office works, developing electrical studies, it promoted and reinforced competences about PAC systems for the costumer technical teams, which will reinforce their autonomy and critical awareness for a distinctive and reliable approach to the market.